Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Premier post

This is my first post and it's pretty exciting, well, to me. It was a snow day today and I didn't really do anything but watch movies at Rob's house and read.

One of the movies we watched was American Pie 2. While we (Rob, Luke and myself) were watching it all we could say was that every single party in that movie was quite fake -- those parties just don't happen; or if they do, then they are located in another state and not Mass.

Lately I've been reading Kevin's twitter account and his review of the new Kevin Devine album is very good. Needless to say I'm looking forward to that.

I started reading the book Ireland by Jack Delaney and so far it's quite interesting. It's funny how I find it so hard to start reading but when I actually pick up a book and read page after page I get wrapped in the story and I almost read it as if I'm the main character in the book (unless it's a girl of course). I'm only about 25 pages in but it has me hooked. I look forward to waking up in the morning and continuing the storytelling.

In an effort to try and get people to read this I'll have a video of the day.
Till next time...

Fields of Athenry

No comments:

Post a Comment