Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been too long.

So, I haven't posted here in a while. I've been busy with the Collegian, failing a French test, getting the flu from my parents and reading about soccer.
Busy, eh?
Anyway, I'm glad that it's officially spring break for me. I need a break from everything.
You're probably asking yourself,
"wait, he only has one class and works only one night a week.."

That might be true, but the fact still remains that I worked two nights this week and I have been sick. So, this break will be taken with open arms
Hail Hail!
I feel like it's Friday. Don't ask.
Tonight my whole family is going to the Harp, including my grandparents. I'm looking forward to them seeing where I spent my Friday nights at school. Hopefully no douche college kids show up. That shouldn't happen, though, because basically everyone will be home for the break by tomorrow night.
Found one of the saddest songs ever today thanks for a Celtic forum: Aidan McAnespie.
You should listen.
I'm going to start Irish step dancing now that I know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment