Monday, August 17, 2009

Now that's interesting

You never know what's going to happen at any given time. That's the truth - say what you will.

I unloaded 140$ at B & N today. I might have used the word 'unloaded' to describe my sudden spending of money but that really isn't it. I bought things I wanted but really didn't need per say.

Since I'm going to be taking the History portion of the MTELS in a bit I figured I should read nothing but history books to sharpen my knowledge (that is already lacking). This is just another spot in my life where I wished I decided to actually fulfill my parents wishes and listen attentively to students in high school and throughout college. My apologize.

Went to Mountain Park and saw The Decemberists last night. One of the best shows I've been too albeit the atrocious weather. I remembered why I dislike outdoor venues (won't stop me from going to another next week).

I signed up for something I never thought I would and I'm pretty embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment