Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ah, yes

Once again it's been a while.

A long, long while.

Nothing terribly exciting has happened as of late. I've got a new job ( I think) teaching special needs kids at a school in Northampton. It's a certain challenge day in and day out. I figure it's a good stepping stone to becoming a teacher. When I'm not pleading to the children to pay attention to my lessons I'm either reading or studying for the MTELS - per usual.

So, despite the job, nothing is out of the ordinary.

I continue to find reasons why I need money. It isn't necessarily to eat or drink, though, it seems that I spend most of my money on drinks latey - it's to travel. Everyday I go on the New York Times' website and go to their travel section whilst I'm at work and see what almost-imaginary place they describe to me that day. The other day some writer went to Warsaw, Poland.

Now, I never thought of going to Poland, but after reading that it's now on the top of my list. If you wish to read the article here.

I saw Cold Souls last night -- Paul Giamatti's new movie. Honestly, I'd talk about it, but because I decided to spend 13 dollars on 1/4th of a glass of Connemara whiskey and another seven on a glass of wine, I fell asleep about 10 times. Idiot.

But now, the Bruins are on. All is well ... despite it being an exhibition game.

Tomorrow I find out if I actually landed the teaching job. It's difficult cause I find myself battling with a friend of mine. Ever know what it feels like to go one-on-one with a friend for something this important? Trust me, you don't want to.

Why do people flock to California?

A person I'm starting to care about is planning to move there shortly after Jan. 1 and a person that I did care about but decided to "F" things up with moved there too. I'm starting to think the only decision is for me to move somewhere, too.

Bon soir.

No comments:

Post a Comment