Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's been a long, long while

It's been a while since I've updated this - too long in fact. Not much has been going on.

I've graduated from UMass, haven't found a job (except working for my dad) and am still searching for that something I want to do. I've decided recently that I'd like to try teaching, so teach I will. The first part of the test, which is the literacy and comprehension portion, is scheduled for Sept. 26 ... I believe.

So, here's to hoping I do well on that.

My favorite time of the year is coming up, which is always good to see. College football, hockey and fall are just around the corner. Oh, and the Big E.

Speaking of hockey, the Bruins have made some interesting moves. Not too sure I agree with the trading of Aaron Ward, but that might be just me. Wait, I know it's not just me. Since we're on the topic of hockey this is where I bring up Canada and my extreme infatuation with the place despite the fact that I've never been there.

I want to go there.
Now.

Sox game is about to start so I'll leave this for that. I'll update everyday ... promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment