Monday, April 13, 2009

Gaeltecht

Well, I think I'm going to still try to live in Ireland. I've decided that if I can find a job in the two weeks that I'm actually over there then I'll stay... if not, then I guess it will just have been a pretty awesome vacation.

But the question is what am I going to do when I get home. I certainly am not working for my Dad. I would rather work at Starbucks ... not kidding.

The Bruins are facing the Canadiens (trust me it's spelled right) in the first round of the playoffs. Talk about exciting. Some douche on Boston.com said that he thought the Bruins, Canadiens match up was getting old.

Honestly?

He's surely not a real fan.

Sox can't seem to buy a win lately. Kinda weird seeing them lose as much as they are.

Went to Opening Day. What a fantastic day that was. Tek's home run landed about three seats to my right. One of the best moments at a sporting event ever.

Hmm, that is all for now.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment