Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Around and Around

It has been a while since I posted on this guy. I miss him.

Not too much has been going on recently. Wrote a helluva article today. I cannot believe "helluva" is a word...

The weather is also getting warmer, which is nice but I don't like to admit it cause I'm eccentric.

Big day in soccer today. If you have my twitter or are friends with me on facebook then you know why.

The new Decemberists cd is interesting. A lot of it is just instrumentals, which I really don't mind but I would rather singing. Not too impressed with it. But I'm sure, like anything else, it will warm up to me.

Baseball starts soon -- I cannot wait. Playoff hockey and the close to the football season is almost upon us both things I look forward to immensely.

That's pretty much it tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment